I need to change the email address on my Trello account and I believe this needs to be done on Atlassian. I navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email and find the below but I'm not receiving any emails from Trello or Atlassian about this. Why is this please?
Your current email address is <hidden>
Hi @Social Streets C.I.C - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should contact Atlassian Support - sometimes emails get blacklisted and you would need to get them to release it.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks John. I tried to but I needed to provide a SEN number and I don't have a licence for any product as I'm just using the free version of Trello, so the only option given to me was to ask the community. But thanks for your reply anyway.
Okay, let me see if someone with Atlassian can join here.
Hello @Social Streets C.I.C,
Welcome to the Community!
Checking both of your email addresses, none of them were on the suppression list.
I also checked the domains on our tools and there were no blocks.
Further checking, there were delays in delivering emails, but it now shows that it was delivered and opened.
The delay response was the one below:
421-kundenserver.de ({mxN}) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 421-Service unavailable 421-Reject due to policy violations. 421 For explanation visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=a.b.c.d&c=poli
Please, let us know if you received the emails.
In case you didn’t, please whitelist our domains and IPs and try again:
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.