Im seeing the following error when I try to pull an image to our live server (git-lfs/3.0.2 (GitHub; linux amd64; go 1.17)). The platform I'm pushing from is git-lfs/3.0.2 (GitHub; windows amd64; go 1.17.2).
However when I do it the opposite way round - push from git-lfs/3.0.2 (GitHub; linux amd64; go 1.17) and pull to git-lfs/3.0.2 (GitHub; windows amd64; go 1.17.2)- it works fine.
Any ideas as to why?
Here is the error:
remote: Enumerating objects: 10, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (10/10), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
remote: Total 6 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
Unpacking objects: 100% (6/6), 555 bytes | 555.00 KiB/s, done.
From https://bitbucket.org/jackson/portal
b2af56503..d853cad14 master -> origin/master
Updating b2af56503..d853cad14
Downloading public/images/test.png (12 KB)
Error downloading object: public/images/test.png (f5c1ec3): Smudge error: Error downloading public/images/test.png (f5c1ec35c71ccf16e98c149fbafdb3246971249f57d8e801076ee1814a7ccdb1): batch response: Repository or object not found: https://jackson@bitbucket.org/jackson/portal.git/objects/batch
Check that it exists and that you have proper access to it
Errors logged to /home/jacksonco/public_html/portal/.git/lfs/logs/20211203T092051.526380712.log
Use `git lfs logs last` to view the log.
error: external filter 'git-lfs filter-process' failed
fatal: public/images/test.png: smudge filter lfs failed