Whenever I attempt to log in to BitBucket I end up with the page "We couldn't log you in". I have disabled all extensions on my browser, delete cookies and history from all time. I need to get this issue resolved asap got work. Can someone help?
Hi @berrek and welcome to the community.
Does this concern the Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account?
If so, I checked this account in our system and I saw it was in a dormant state, due to inactivity. I went ahead and reactivated the account so you should be able to log in now.
Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Theodora Boudale I have the same issue.Would you please check my account too?
Looks like my account become inactive too..
Thank you!
Hi @2frags,
I checked your account and it was in a dormant state as well, so I went ahead and reactivated it. Are you able to access it now?
Yes, i'm able to login into Bitbucket now!
Thank you))
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.