Hi,
When I am trrying to sonar scan project through bitbucket pipeline. I am getting building error: SonarQube server [$SONAR_HOST_URL] can not be reached. Please provide solution
Regards
Dhiraj
Hi Dhiraj and welcome to the community.
The error you see indicates that Pipelines cannot reach your SonarQube server.Is the server where SonarQube is installed accessible from the internet?
If the server is behind a firewall you may need to whitelist the IP addresses for Bitbucket Pipelines build environments, to allow requests from Pipelines builds to your server.
You can see more info and the ranges that need to be whitelisted here:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/#Valid-IP-addresses-for-Bitbucket-Pipelines-build-environments
Kind regards,Theodora
Can u share contact no. to discuss or call me at 861xxxxxxxx
@Dhiraj Kumar , I removed your reply from spam quarantine but edited your contact number. Given this is a public forum I was unsure that you would want to do that.
Hi Dhiraj/Theodora,
I am getting the same error while i try to configure the pipeline with sonarcube. Did you get a solution to this. Please let me know or guide me to the correct person
Hi @Sandeep.Dash,
I would suggest first making sure that you have configured a public IP or URL for $SONAR_HOST_URL, where your SonarQube instance can be accessed.
Additionally, if the server where you have SonarQube installed is behind a firewall, you can find here what IP addresses you need to whitelist in your firewall, in order to allow requests from Pipelines builds to your server:
Hi Theodara,
Thank you! Can we have a call on this. I have doubts on the above solution which you gave. I will be able to ask you more on this. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Sandeep
Hi Sandeep,
I'm afraid that it is not possible to set up a call via community.
Are you using one of the following pipes?
https://bitbucket.org/sonarsource/sonarqube-quality-gate/src/master/
https://bitbucket.org/sonarsource/sonarqube-scan/src/master/
Or are you trying to connect to SonarQube from Pipelines in a different way?
@Theodora Boudale I would need help related to generating reports on bitbucket pipelines.
I need to see the extent report generated post completion of the build irrespective of whether the build is succesfull or not. Please let me know how to integrate it.
Could you please create a new question about this via https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions ?
We encourage users to create a separate question for each different issue they need help with, otherwise, a post can become difficult to follow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.