Welcome to Confluence’s Holiday Workshop, where knowledge and collaboration collide!
This year, come celebrate the holidays with brand-new Confluence features to kick off your new year, best practices to help you collaborate even better with your team, and festive community activities to get you in the holiday mood.
The Confluence elves have been tinkering in their workshop all year so they'll be ready! Along the way, help us spread holiday cheer far and wide on community and social media with #ConfluenceHolidayWorkshop.
Make it on the "nice" list (and earn a badge!) by participating in our community activities:
✨ Wednesday 12/1, Holiday themed Mad Libs
✨ Monday 12/6, End of year gratitude - thank your team
✨ Wednesday 12/8, Confluence edition of your favorite holiday song/book/film
Plus, look out for Confluence goodies dropping along the way:
🎁 Wednesday 12/1, 24 days of Confluence best practices created by K15t
🎁 Friday 12/3, Brighten up your Confluence pages with festive header images
🎁 Monday 12/13, Big reveal of new collaboration features
🎁 Wednesday 12/22, Product guide: How to use Confluence for Project Collab
This page will be updated with links as the articles above go live.
Comment or like this post to sign up for the holiday workshop fun!
Rock your confluence, I have already registered!
@Ollie Guan - ooh, where did you register?
@Reni Carlson - as a knowledge management junkie, I appreciate this workshop!
@Dave LIAO https://www.k15t.com/rock-the-docs/documentation-guide
Oh thanks a lot Ollie! 🙏
Thanks @Ollie Guan !
To me, Confluence is better than Christmas 🎄 ! I'm in!
All we want for christmas is Confluence (documentation) 🎄
That looks like fun activities, @Reni Carlson!
To add on what @Ollie Guan linked, there's also an advent calendar for our rock the docs page which nicely extends this Confluence Holiday Workshop, I think: https://www.k15t.com/rock-the-docs/advent-calendar.
This sounds fun!!
I love this idea! I love Christmas too!!
Amazing, I'm in!
🎶 I'll be rockin' around my Confluence, having a happy Atlassian holiday in no time 😅
Loving this space! I have enjoyed my coffee while catching up here.
Thanks @Reni Carlson for pushing us out of our routines and also for helping us be better people. We never show enough gratitude.
Yoooo!
Exciting and fun filled December. I'm loving this Confluence year end holiday theme.
How am I spending my morning you ask?
Until a link is added to:
I love Confluence 💙
@Reni Carlson , is there a page up on today’s (12/8) workshop? There isn’t a link above.
@Jack Brickey it will be 12/8 somewhere in the world for another 12 hours, @Reni Carlson has time!
@Jack Brickey good question! It's coming shortly
We're live now @Andy Gladstone @Jack Brickey! Confluence's elves aren't exempt from "supply chain issues" 😂
@Reni Carlson @Meg Bailey and the rest of the community watching and interacting with this page:
I just wanted to say thank you for a fun week of challenges and content!
Have a great weekend, looking forward to next week's shenanigans!
@Andy Gladstone thank you for being an incredible participant and spreading the love!! Have a great weekend - can't wait for it all to begin again next week
Hello @Reni Carlson , this was really fun and awesome!!
Nice list, I like the banner images.
Hi @Reni Carlson
Had fun with all the challenges!!
Nice Banner Images and Content from the link shared with new features coming in way!!
Thanks,Pramodh
Signing up!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.