Some of the single quotes are replaced by some encoding "'".I took the project now and don't know if these fields have been created due to a migration or not.Any idea how to solve it ?
Hi @Paul Marachlian
This appears to be a known issue for some custom field types. You may vote for/watch this defect to see progress on fixing it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77607
Kind regards,Bill
You can go to the global administration -> Issues -> Custom fields.
If you see the broken names also there, then just rename the fields and it should fix it.
Otherwise, it may be just that given screen that displays them with this escaping, so question is which screen is this?
global administration -> Issues -> Custom fields shows the names correctly.
Wherever I use these custom fields, even new screens.
Furthermore, if the type of the field is Rich Text Paragraph, it shows the signle quote correctly
Oh sorry, I was searching for "single quote" didn't find the original issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.