Hi Bitbucket,
We've noticed there's been a couple of version updates recently for the bitbucket runner but I can't seem to find a changelog anywhere?
Does one exist?
Thanks!
Alan
Hi Alan and welcome to the community!
There is no changelog at the moment, but we plan to add one. I don't have an ETA on when it will become available, but the plan is for our team to start working on it early next year.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Theodora Boudale any news on that one?
Hi Sergei,
I'm afraid I don't have an ETA yet. I went ahead and created a public ticket for this in our issue tracker so that updates will be posted over there when available:
You can add yourself as a watcher in that ticket (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.
Hi, Any update on this. Unfortunately, these new versions of runner comes with it's own new set of issue which are causing new issues in our pipeline. If release notes can be provided we can make a decision accordingly. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.