When I visit this URL to change my language:
https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences
and I get this displayed:
I've asked my manager to change my language setting but he's not sure how to do this. After googling myself I couldn't find anything either.
Any one know how my manager can change my language?
Hello @[deleted]
Do you mean Per-user language selection?
Here is how to manage your language preferences
Each user can select their own language preference. If a user sets a language setting here, it will overwrite the default language setting and Jira Cloud will display in the language they've selected.
From
https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-your-language-preferences/
BR, Olga
Thanks, but that's what I've been doing and as you can see from the screenshot I attached I'm not able to do this because my account is managed.
Whenever I google this is the same answer I keep finding
Hello,
Managed accounts should not affect this, managed accounts are accounts with the verified domain. This just states that you cant delete your account not manage personal info.
Have you tried hovering over language and choosing another language?
What your admin can try is login as another user (you)
This is how
Thanks. No idea what happened last night but I didn't seem to be able to change it. I've changed it now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.