I updated confluence from 4.2 to 5.1 on my test setup before doing the actual upgrade on live. I am getting Unsupported Macro: 'html' on my Dashboard.
The HTML plugin is already enabled. Not sure what is the real cause. I have already refered Confluence help link and similar answer in this forum.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/73364/problem-with-html-macro-while-upgrading-to-confluence-4-2
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Enabling+the+html-include+Macro
It turn out to be that Confluence has changes something in wiki markup. After I manually changed the html content as {html}{html} it worked. So now next problem is I have to figure out where else html /javascript is there.. go and fix it.
You said the HTML plugin is enabled, but is the HTML macro within that plugin enabled? Expand out the components of the plugin in the UPM.
If I go [URL]/plugins/servlet/upm/manage/system#manage/confluence.macros.html and click on Confluence HTML Macros it is enabled (it shows Disable button ). I tried to disable/enable it and restarted confluence but it did not help. am I missing something?
It is already enabled.
Yes, expand the components and enable the html macro within that plugin.
Would you happen to have any other HTML macros installed that are enabled/disabled? Had this problem earlier and had to remove those and/or toggle disable them and it'd work.
How did you change the html content as {html}{html}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.