Hello, does anyone happen to know if a webhook event is generated when the order of sub-tasks is changed (via drag and drop on issue view) under their parent issue? We are expecting the jira:issue_updated event, but it is not occurring.
The parent issue has Sub-Task A and Sub-Task B. Under the Sub-Tasks section of the parent issue, Sub-Task A is at order position 1 and Sub-Task B is at order position 2. When I do a generic edit of the parent issue (I updated the description), an issue updated event is triggered, and the sub-task ordering shows correctly in the parent issue as:
"subtasks":
0:
"id": "339562"
"key": <Sub-Task A>
...
1:
"id": "339563"
"key": <Sub-Task B>
..
When I drag and drop Sub-Task B to be higher, at order position 1, the issue_updated event is not triggered. Again when I do a edit of the parent issue description, the parent issue correctly reflects the sub-task ordering, the change:
subtasks":
0:
"id": "339563"
"key": <Sub-Task B>
..
1:
"id": "339562"
"key": <Sub-Task A>
..
Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated on any webhook events that could be used...to represent the drag and drop sub-task ordering change. Thanks.