Hello
I am testing various things on pipelines to decide whether or not we will use it as CI tool for my company.
I am wondering if it is possible to use WSL as runner for compilation step.
We have a windows based compilation toolchain which include licenced compiler so it is impossible to switch to linux for now.
WSL seems like a promising way to link bitbucket pipeline runners and our toolchain.
The problem is that we must specify a docker image for the runner. Is it possible to use WSL as linux environment AND then as docker image for the runner ?
If not, is it possible to not specify any docker image and run directly the scripts in wsl ?
I am not an expert in docker images and continuous integration so maybe there are some things I do not see. Please enlight me
Thanks a lot