Hi Community Members,
I hope you are doing well. I'm here with requirement which I couldn't solve it. Reaching out for support.
I have a workflow scheme with 15 workflows and it is shared with 250+ projects.
There is one specific workflow which should not be transitioned to "Closed" status if any issues following the 14 other workflows is not in "Closed" status. They are independent issues and not linked.
In other words,
Restrict One issue type closure based on all other issue types status.
Limitations that I'm facing:
- If there is a JQL query to check Current Project instead of mentioning the project name then I can write a simple JQL to implement this. But we do not have Current Project function in JQL.
- The issues are Not Sub-task or linked issues. All are individual issues in the project. If they are linked yes I can put condition/validator based on the issue link/parent-sub-task but here since I need to check the status of all the issues it is complex.
I hope to find a solution.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Regards,
Mohana Sundar J.