Hi! I select all tasks with the component. But tickets without components are included in the selection. What's wrong?
Hi @Ольга Аверьянова ,How do you select? Do you use the following JQL "component is not EMPTY"?Regards, Marco
Hello @Marco Brundel
Yes, I use it
Hi @Ольга Аверьянова
What does the original query look like that is not working?
Hello, @John Funk
project = P**D AND component is not EMPTY
@Ольга Аверьянова
Hi,
It seems that there is a value in the Component field after all. Perhaps because a component was once removed and it was not properly processed in the system.If you open 1 of the issues that is (incorrectly) found and fill in the Component field and then empty it again, is this issue still found?If the issue is no longer found, you can use a Bulkchange to clear the 'Component' field in the issues that are found incorrectly.
Another option to see if this helps, go to Project Settings and choose "Re-index project".
I have no idea what the cause is, but these are tips/options to get it right again. Good luck.Greetings, Marco
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.