Hey Guys,
Hope everyone are doing great.
I have two statuses like In Analysis and Implementation. Between this we have Implement transition screen. Whenever I am changing the status from Analysis to Implement, I will get one popup screen which has Multiple Variants and Affected Variants (dropdown) Custom fields. If I select Affected variants are some abc, efg , so immediately one issue ticket will be created with these affected variants (used post functions to create a ticket over here) and the issue will be in Implementation status. During this status, I found that other affected variants Like klm, xyz also affecting. I updated the ticket with these variants. So now the total variants are abc,efg,klm,xyz. Now my requirement is, whenever there are updates to the field "Affected Variants " , another issue ticket should be created with updated variants like klm,xyz. Is it possible to to get this requirement? If yes please advise me how to proceed further.
Thanks in advance,