When I create a team, it creates an open team. Is it possible to make it private? Now I see all issues from all projects in all teams. What I'm looking for is specific teams for specific projects and only the related issues per project.
The permissions you are seeking are on a per-project basis. So, for specific projects you need to change the Browse Project permissions to those teams (or groups) instead of all teams.
I don't see the link with projects clearly. For instance, I am a member in the team with the ability to browse multiple projects, others are not, but issues from the project the other members have no access to are still visible in the team.
We have 9 projects, 7 of them need to be visible to the team excluding the other 2. If I'm correct we need to change the Browse Project permissions for the 2 projects excluded, right?
To answer your question, yes, you change the Browse Project permission of the two projects to exclude.
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ Even though the roles are limited, issues are still visible in an (open) team..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.