HI
I am trying to do automation in Jira cloud that copy the value from "priority" field in the initiative to the same field in the epic below the initiative.
parent = initiative
epic = child
thanks
Are you trying to copy the priority field from the initiative to the epic when trying to add the epic, or when updating the initiative you want it to also update the epic?
Hi @Ori Lazar
Yes, and...to what Rick asks:
Or are you trying to do both? That is, keep the Priority field in sync between an Initiative and its child Epics?
Kind regards,Bill
HI @Bill Sheboy @Rick Olson
when updating the initiative I want it to also update all the epic's below it
Thanks I will try it
I tried it and it doesn't work
How do you do it the other way?
When creating a new epic, I want an automation rule to copy the parent initiative field values (wsjf fiields) down to the child epic just created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.