Dear all,
Is it possible to configure a screen to see "Issues in Epic" in preview? Now I have to "clik" in current Epic and scroll.
Thanks,
Hi Paulina,
This is a feature on Jira Software 8.14 and newer. What version are you using? You may also want to review your board configuration's issue detail view. Cheers!
@Joshua Sneed Contegix Thank you for responding. I work on Jira 8.8, so it is not possilble to have that view? Maybe some kind of custom field?
Welcome Paulina!I just verified on JSW 8.13 that Issues in Epic does not appear on a board's issue detail view without the use of a plugin (e.g. Structure). We are currently UATing a dev upgrade to 8.20 where Issues in Epic does appear. The options to meet you request are a plugin or upgrade. Cheers!
@Joshua Sneed Contegix Thank you very much for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.