I have a project using JIRA1 - Master Workflow Scheme.(all status can go to all). However, I found that when I create issues, it's workflow only has three status - In progress, Peer Review and Done. This blocks me from moving issues to columns with "Testing" or "Ready For Deployment" status. Can you show me how can I enable more status for my issues? Thanks
@Ying Tang Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Additional transitions to other statuses will exist under the workflow button if they are setup as you described.
Hi @Ying Tang
You need to add the status in the Workflow in order to move the status of the issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/add-new-status-and-steps-to-jira-server-workflows-718835875.html
Thanks,Pramodh
Thank you. Sorry for the late replay, just got time to revisit it. Look like I don't have JIRA Administrators permission to do it, as I don't see the page posted in this link.
Yes, they should. But in my view, I only see the picture below, which doesn't match with the workflow schema that I am using, which is JIRA1 - Master Workflow.
@Ying Tang can you share a screenshot of the workflow on the issue shared above as well as the status the issue is in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.