what are the best courses to be well prepared for ACP 100 certificate?
@mostafa I suggest Atlassian's https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/817148-jira-administration-for-data-center-and-server-certification-prep-acp-100-course-description
I agree with @Brant Schroeder , Atlassian University is the best way to prepare!
Hi @mostafa ,
Although I would suggest as well the course that @Brant Schroeder suggested, keep in mind that solely it will not be enough. Practice is what will make the difference. SO take the course, but practice everyday and keep visiting the community and try to learn/answer questions.
I'd also suggest to look into Cloud certifications, since support for Atlassian Server products ends on February 2, 2024 (Data Centers stay though).
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836769-get-certified
Thanks,
@mostafa yes the accelerator certification trainings are great. If you do them I would suggest studying on your own prior to the conference and then take the accelerator course. Team 22 is coming up so you will be able to do one then.
I took the course last year and was about jira admin for cloud. It's another great way to do that, but for 6-7 weeks you have to study on your own as well. Keep in mind that there is no magic magic video to watch and instantly to be ready to take the exams.
thank you so much for replying to me,
but what is this certification accelerator program ? is it videos can be watched any time? and Is it worth buying ? noting that i have finished the
ACP-100 Jira Administration for Data Center and Server Certification Prep Course of atlassian university
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.