Hi All,
Its my first time using Bitbucket runners/docker. So I am completely new to this.
I followed the instruction on the atlassian website and have installed Bitbucket runner on my Ubuntu VM.
When I run the pipeline it fails with the below error:
[2021-11-19 11:58:12,612] An error occurred whilst pulling image.
com.github.dockerjava.api.exception.InternalServerErrorException: Status 500: {"message":"Get \"https://docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/v2/\": remote error: tls: protocol version not supported"}

I installed docker using the convenience script.
I did not setup a docker repository as I am only interested in using whats available on docker hub if that makes sense...
Please do advice me as I am new to this.
I have added a screenshot of the pipeline yaml file as well.

Any help is appreciated.
Update:
Some extra logs (when running pipeline second time):
[2021-11-19 13:50:22,624] Checking for step completion every PT30S seconds.
[2021-11-19 13:50:23,453] Updating step progress to PULLING_IMAGES.
[2021-11-19 13:50:23,544] Appending log line to main log.
[2021-11-19 13:50:23,780] Pulling image docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-dvcs-tools:prod-stable.
[2021-11-19 13:50:24,194] Updating runner state to "ONLINE".
[2021-11-19 13:50:41,167] Pulling image maven:3.6.3.
[2021-11-19 13:50:54,193] Updating runner state to "ONLINE".
[2021-11-19 13:51:24,194] Updating runner state to "ONLINE".
[2021-11-19 13:51:54,193] Updating runner state to "ONLINE".
[2021-11-19 13:52:24,193] Updating runner state to "ONLINE".
[2021-11-19 13:52:31,137] Pulling image selenium/standalone-chrome:latest.
[2021-11-19 13:52:34,418] An error occurred whilst pulling image.
com.github.dockerjava.api.exception.InternalServerErrorException: Status 500: {"message":"Get \"https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/\": EOF"}