Hey, great and happy people,
I was wondering if someone could help me create some custom charts for team metrics in Jira. I know what I want to do, but I'm unsure how to do it. Some examples are:
- Bar chart to represent sprint carry over (the number of items that were not finished in their original sprint, and moved to the next one)
- Scope change in sprints (how many new items were added or removed from the sprint after it began)
- Sprint predictability (% of planned items completed)
- Team throughput (number of items completed in a 2 week period; showing the average of the last five 2-week periods)
Probably most of these can't actually be done in Jira, but if there's a way to create a filter so I can get the data and update an excel spreadsheet, for example, that would also be great
Is there any app for this?
And about connecting Jira to PowerBI, I hear that with that we have access to different table sources.
Many thanks in advance.