This is a bit different from similar questions, I can see users when I click edit Defaults in order to change the project lead. I simply cannot see *all* users.
Any tips on how to troubleshoot this?
I'm in Jira Cloud, not Server, so I can't directly check this out.
With many long selection list fields, not all options will show. You have to start typing something in to have Jira filter the selections down to possible matches. Have you tried that?
yup, I'm familiar with that behavior, so I have done that. Doesn't work, still can't see all users.
The users that are missing from the list - have those users ever logged into your Jira instance?
I recall when I worked with Jira Server a few years ago that if the user was in the user directory but had never logged in, then they could not be mentioned or found in user list fields.
Yes, these include users who have been creating and editing tickets in the instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.