Hello my company is planning on upgrading our Automation for Jira managed app from 6.0.2 to 7.3. As per the instructions (https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/upgrading-to-automation-for-jira-7-3-1055951956.html) changes to the database are required. But an issue we're running into is that our prod database is missing the AO_589059_RULE_STAT_ROLLUP_DAY table. The database is a SQL Server and its a Jira Server instance. Any ideas as to why this table is missing? Our staging env runs is on automation for jira ver 7.2.2 and the table is present there.
Hi @Matthew Christiansen
First off, I am using Jira Cloud, not Server/Data Center. With that out of the way...
I recommend asking your site admin to contact Atlassian support directly for this symptom: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Some other posts seem to indicate that table is used for automation audit logging, so I am unclear how rules could work without it.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.