I want to change the filter of an Agile board. When I type the name of the filter into the Saved Filter field in the board configuration, a list of existing filters appears, but none of them is the filter I want. There is no option to perform an advanced search as there is other places in JIRA. How do I narrow the list down to include the filter I want to select?
The screen shot shows what happens when I type the name of the filter I want. The list of options provided is only showing some (it appears to stop at only 20) of the filters that include "2" in the name.
I pressed Enter with the name I wanted (Team 2), but all that did was select the highlighted filter which completely screwed up my board and caused me to lose all previous sprints.
Now I can't get back to the filter I originally had and I can't get to the new filter I want. And I'm guessing that I've lost the past sprints associated with this board forever.
