Hello team, we have a project in our Jira and when a project admin is trying to search via JQL for a sprint name from that project, no results are showing up. I have tried the following to troubleshoot this issue, but so far was unsuccessful to resolve it:
1. Added myself (non jira-administrator) account to that project and was not able to see Sprint items via JQL query - Sprint = TBOLT
2. When I run the same query with my jira-administrators account I am able to see all sprints from TBOLT Project.
3. I have added that user to jira-administrators group and he was then able to see sprint names via same query, but as soon as he was removed from the group, it stopped working again.
4. I have checked his project permissions and he is in the Project administrator's Role and few other roles that do have permissions to manage sprints.
5. I have also searched for duplicate custom fields and Sprint is the only field (its not a custom field, but a system field)
Thank you and any help you can provide to resolve this is appreciated.