The Split option feature used to be seen when I right-click on issue. It has been dissapeared and I wonder what needs to be done to get it back.
Hi @WILLIAM MENSAH
The split functionality is only available in Scrum and Kanban backlogs when you right click an issue.
If this is what you are doing, please scroll down the list when you right click the issue as the split option should be at the end of the list. This would not be visible if you have several sprints.
If the issue still persists, please do provide a screenshot so we may better understand the situation,
Thanks
HI @Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_ Thanks for your responds and yes this is Scrum backlogs and still not able to see Split if I right-click on issue
Split option is missing when I right-click on issue
@Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
What number of sprints would disabled Split option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.