Our recurring credit payments for online bitbucket subscription were getting processed correctly in the past year or more but starting OCT 1st 2021 they started getting declined with e-mandate requirement for recurring credit card payments per RBI (reserve bank of India).
We raised a support request and support person said Atlassian is working to fix this payment issue for online payments from India to enable 2FA for each online invoice to be paid manually but I haven't got any update on this from support after that. The Nov month recurring payment was also declined for the same RBI missing e-mandate requirement.
I am wondering how are other BitBucket customers from India are handling their online bitbucket account payments successfully or if they are having similar issues.
How can we pay online payments successfully through a credit card or debit card either in a recurring fashion on with a online monthly manual option through an invoice?
I have already raised a support ticket for this but would like to also learn from community on any other available means to get this payment issue fixed for us.
Thanks,
Vijay