Follow the steps to migrate from self hosting jira server to cloud free account, the migration fails as
But as you see the error logs is not downloadable, not as said in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-errors-and-non-migrated-entities-with-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant-1021239878.html
So I don't know what happens.
Thanks
Hello @ajeecai
I have experienced similar issues in the past. I would recommend removing the projects which are in 'INCOMPLETE' status from the cloud instance and then migrating them 1 at a time. This will help in getting the error logs, identifying the root cause and resolving the underlying issue.
Please share if this approach works.
Hi @Gaurav , thanks. I have tried to do one by one for the failed project but also get the same situation, so I think the jira migration tool is premature.
Although it would have failed, since it was just a single project, you would have been able to access the error logs. These logs would point to the exact error message which is causing this issue. Also, you can open a ticket with Atlassian support as well for this.
Thank you @Gaurav , but as said, the error logs are not downloadable link so I could not check what the problem is. And it looks like I could not file a support ticket since my license is startup version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.