I forgot to update old repositories from mercurial to git. Can I have at least a snapshot of it pls? this one: tolstenko/anticheattoolkitI checked this answered question, but the flow is not working anymore :-( thanks
If you're looking for a public repository, the Software Heritage graciously archived all the public repositories and made them available here: https://bitbucket-archive.softwareheritage.org/If you're looking for a private repo then you'd have to go through support.
EDIT: Looks like it's available here: https://bitbucket-archive.softwareheritage.org/projects/to/tolstenko/anticheattoolkit.html
Hi, @Alexandre Tolstenko!
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
We definitely can help you recover this repo. However, I checked the Bitbucket account associated with the email you used to create this question and it doesn’t have access to the workspace you mentioned. If you still have access to this other account, could you please add a comment here with it to approve this process, so I can create an internal ticket for you?
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Caroline
Thanks. It worked for me!
Thanks for the support. I probably create it with another email that I can even remember. But the @seanaty solved my problem. Thanks!
Hi everyone,
Atlassian made a decision to move away from maintaining and supporting Mercurial repositories in 2019.
This was announced in community:
and on our blog:
Bitbucket Cloud Support team is no longer able to restore those repositories.
If you are looking for a Mercurial repository that was public, all the public repos were archived by Software Heritage:
We will not be able to meet any further requests for recovery of private HG repositories and users will need to recover those from local copies only.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.