Hello everyone,I have about 6000 users who should access the Confluence Wiki. We currently only have 500 Confluence licenses for all active users who should write articles.We would only make some pages and areas visible to all 6,000 users after registering because there are some sensitive data there. After Googling a little, I found this article about it.Link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/give-access-to-unlicensed-users-from-jira-service-management-829076204.htmlI have set everything up and in the global permissions it is also set that unlicensed users can log into Confluence. But when I log into Confluence it says “Not allowed” See picture.
What am I doing wrong?Where does Confluence get the information from that the user uses Jira Service Desk?
Best regardsTim
Hi @Tim Zerau ,
If you want to use this way, you have to add the confluence space as knowledge base in a JSM project. The user will then be able to search for articles in the customer portal. A login directly in Confluence is not possible this way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.