I can't access the public facing project / repo I made (when signed out). It says
Normally, you'd see the file here, but something didn't go right."
The URL : <link removed due to privacy reasons>
Thanks,
James
Hi, @James Maljaars! Welcome to the community!
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Indeed, when trying to access the link you shared with us, I receive the same error message. However, if I add a slash (/) to the URL, I can load the repository normally. Could you please test this and let me know how it goes?
Kind regards,Caroline
This works! It worked without the "/" at the end of the URL initially but now it needs it. Kind of strange but maybe that's been updated.
Hi, James!
Thanks for your confirmation, I'm glad to know it worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.