Follow a migration from JIRA Server to JIRA Cloud, there is an annoying field description which states that the field was migrated and the date it happened.
I've tried to find how to remove it and can't seem to find the correct page.
The text appears under most, but not all fields. The fields are a mixture of Custom and Standard JIRA fields.
For example, the "Fix Versions" field has a description of "Start typing to get a list of possible matches or press down to select.
(Migrated on 14 Sep 2021 11:11 UTC)"
And one of our Custom Fields (it's called "Support Job Link") has "(Migrated on 23 Sep 2021 09:40 UTC)"
I have looked on the Custom Fields page and if I edit "Support Job Link" the description box is completely empty. The non-custom fields also aren't listed there at all so I have no idea where to go to delete the unnecessary and unwanted description text.
I've tried searching to see if anyone else has overcome this issue. Can anyone please help?
Thanks