Is there a way to bulk create sprints for every week of the year?One team in our company created sprints on prem based on yy.we numbering.This team plans their sprints 2 to 3 months into the future.example;Team Sprint 22.01Team Sprint 22.02Team Sprint 22.03Team Sprint 22.04Team Sprint 22.05I'm unable to figure out a way to make this work in the cloud.Closest I've come is to create sprints using JSU automation for sprints in the future.
Hi @Romeo Bollen
I do not believe that is possible with out-of-the-box features yet, as neither automation rules nor the REST API support creating sprints. You may want to check the marketplace for any apps to help.
Kind regards,Bill
We found a solution;We did use REST API's with this endpoint; https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/api-group-sprint/#api-agile-1-0-sprint-post"OriginBoardId" should be 14 on this board. The name start-date and end-date we generate with a python script.For authentication we use an existing user with enough privilege's and a generated API token as a password.It's not pretty, it's still pretty enough but most importantly it works.
Hi Bollen,
I am having almost similar requirements. Somehow, I am unable to open the above link shared by you. Would you be able to share working link please?
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/api-group-sprint/#api-agile-1-0-sprint-post
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.