In JIRA 7.0.9, I created a Kanban board and assigned it to an existing project.
Boards do not belong to projects, so "assigned it to an existing project" doesn't make sense. The docs for 6 and 7 are similar, although Kanban has changed, it's not huge and the basic principles are the same.
Go to the board configuration and look at the first page. This gives you the filter the board is using - check that makes sense and is the same as what you get when you say "the issue list" in your first point.
Beneath that, you'll see the sub-filter which will be something like "fixVersion is unreleased or fixVersion is empty"
I think it was my word order? When I created the board, I was able to select which project(s) can use it.
Found the sub-filter and cleared it, and voila. Thanks!
Problem is that if you remove the sub-filter, you have no way of getting issues "done" cleared off the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.