Hello,
I get following error, when I try to paste my fresh licence key:
Welcome to the community!
What is the licence for and what application are you pasting it into the licence key box for?
Hi @Łukasz Chrustek
Welcome to community.
According to the warning, the license that you are trying to paste is not for the selected product. Can you please check the license of the product in my.atlassian.com?
it is for jira software, and I'm pasting it in the box.
I'm pasting it into my jira like this:
@Łukasz Chrustek you are trying to paste Jira software license to Jira Core section. Jira software is the first one.
I have only two licences, bought few minutes ago, confluence licence is working correctly, and the jira software doesn't work.
Ok, so that's a Software licence that you are pasting into Core licence box.
You should be applying the Software licence to the line above - the Software application.
Thank You for Your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.