I was wondering how the "Powered by Atlassian" bar at the bottom of the Confluence wiki could be removed? (I have attached an image along with.) I am using the cloud-hosted solution for this.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
powered.png
Technically, if you're on Server, you can remove it by hacking the code. But it's illegal for you to do this, you'd be breaching your licence contract.
On Cloud, no, Atlassian will not remove it.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the answer
Hi Najeeb,
As Nic commented, it's illegal to remove the "Powered by Atlassian" because you'd break the User Agreement as it is stated in section 6.4 of the Atlassian Customer Agreement document.
"In any use of the Software, you must include the following attribution to Atlassian on all user interfaces in the following format: “Powered by Atlassian,” which must in every case include a hyperlink to http://www.atlassian.com, and which must be in the same format as delivered in the Software."
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.