Hi everyone, so my pipeline looks like this:
@Elgiz Abbasov Hi. Happy that you solved your issue.
To discover more pipes, visit our Bitbucket Pipes Marketplace.
Regards, Igor.
Hey Igor, just a quick question as a follow up, I am using a Dockerfile that has some packages installing using apt-get. In my BB pipelines even though I have set up Docker as my cache, it only caches the first 3 steps which are the least time consuming (env var setup) and the apt-get installs are not cached at all. Do you know how can I fix this so that I don't have to build the image from scratch in my pipeline step each time? Reading online people said Dockerfile should not contain apt-get installs (that there is a better way?) I know I can use DockerHub and update the base image everytime but I don't want to do that. Currently my pipeline takes ~10 minutes and it doesn't cache the Docker pip downloads using pipenv nor does it cache the apt-get installs. Any help would be greatly areciated
@Elgiz Abbasov Hi. Please provide us your Dockerfile so we could help you.
@Igor Stoyanov My Dockerfile:
FROM python:3.9# Set environment variablesENV PYTHONDONTWRITEBYTECODE 1ENV PYTHONUNBUFFERED 1ENV PYTHONPATH "${PYTHONPATH}:/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build"# Set work directoryWORKDIR /code# Install dependenciesCOPY Pipfile Pipfile.lock /code/RUN pip install pipenv && pipenv install --dev --systemRUN apt-get update && apt-get autoclean && \ apt-get install -y '^libxcb.*-dev' libx11-xcb-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libxrender-dev libxi-dev libxcb-xinerama0 libxkbcommon-dev libxkbcommon-x11-dev libxkbcommon-x11-0 libdbus-1-3 xvfb# Copy projectCOPY . /code/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.