Hello,
When processing an email response to a ticket, the entire body of the response gets included in the comment instead of just the response (see below).
This talks about making a customer response with the ability to filter out the body. I don't appear to be able to edit the Service Desk Email Handler. Note, I am using the cloud version of the service desk and JIRA.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+Issues+and+Comments+from+Email
Is it possible to filter out the email response body on service desk emails?
Thanks
-Noah
Hi Dan,
Yes this is scheduled for this coming Thursday, March 12at at 12:30pm.
From: Daniel
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 4:29 PM
To: Mika
Subject: [JIRA] [] Intall PDF Expert onto device #53 ISPSD-55
Status of the request "Intall PDF Expert onto device #53" with key ISPSD-55 has been changed...
- Account Support<https://.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2>
Reference: ISPSD-55<https://.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/ISPSD-55>
Intall PDF Expert onto device #53<https://.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/ISPSD-55> Waiting for Support
Status changed to Waiting for Scheduling
Today 4:28 PM
You can view the full request<https://.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/ISPSD-55>
Previous activity
Status changed to Waiting for Support
Today 4:28 PM
Daniel
Today 4:27 PM
I should have added this request apart of the original PDF Expert 5
install request. This is notification that I am associating this call to
the original request.
Daniel
Today 3:12 PM
Mika,
Yes I can be there on Thursday, March 12 @ 12:30 pm to install PDF Expert 5 onto Richard iPad #53.
Best Regards,
Dan
Details
Company
Description
On Thursday, March 12th at 12:30pm, install PDF Expert 5 onto device #53.
People involved in this request
https://.atlassian.net/secure/useravatar?size=small&avatarId=10122
Creator
https://.atlassian.net/secure/useravatar?size=small&avatarId=10122
https://.atlassian.net/secure/useravatar?size=small&avatarId=10122
This message is automatically generated by JIRA Service Desk.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators.
For more information on JIRA Service Desk, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk