how to get List of repositories using the UI
Hi, @jjordan1!
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
In order to see the list of repositories under a workspace in the UI, you can click on your avatar in the upper right corner > open the workspace you would like to check > then, Bitbucket will redirect you to a page with a list of all the repositories that you have access to under this workspace.
Also, in case you would like to get a list of all the repositories for a user, you can use the following endpoint:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-repositories/#api-repositories-workspace-get
Please let me know if that’s what you are looking for and feel free to ask for any additional information.
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi Caroline,When I log in to Bitbucket, I'm somehow now redirected to:https://bitbucket.org/<workspace-name>/workspace/overviewEffectively, it restricts my view of Recent Repositories, Pull Requests, etc. from one single workspace alone. However, I know that I was able to see repositories (and PRs) from multiple workspaces at one go in the same view before.Is this something that has been changed as a feature, or is it some personalised settings? If it's settings, I don't remember that I changed anything, but owing to the fact that I work with several workspaces, it would be really helpful for me to know if there's a way for me to get back to the old view of having all repositories from all workspaces shown at once, please.Thank you!
Hi @Caroline R Just tagging you in. Sorry, missed doing that last time around.Any inputs would really be helpful.Thanks!
HI @Caroline R ,We are using Bitbucket Datacenter model and workspace feature is not available in datacenter model. is there any api to get all repos list from all projects?
Please let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.