Hello All,Can anyone tell me what is the 'Jira Align automated sprint naming'. I referred https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000223214-10X-Generate-Sprints-for-All-PI-Teams but I don't see the same sprint naming generated when I am generating sprints during PI creation.Sprint name (in above KB): Program Increment # + Sprint Prefix + Sprint # = 2021.PI6 S4
Sprint name (during PI creation): Program Increment # + Team Name + Sprint short name
2021.PI6 TEAM S4
which one from the above is correct?Thanks,Sachin.
Program Increment # + Team Short Name + Anchor Sprint Short Name
is correct for JA sprints created within Jira Align.
The image on the KB article appears to need an update, so I have logged a Documentation SuggestionJA-ADO sprint naming was different:JA Program Increment # <space>ADO Team Name<no space>JA Anchor Sprint Short NameHowever in v10.102 it's been updated to include the space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.