I am looking to see if anyone is aware of a plugin or a macro or anything that can be implemented in Confluence to force a user to "label" a page on creation. For example, we are looking to define retention windows of pages within Confluence and certain content can have a different retention than other content. I want to force the user to define what "type" of content they are creating and then I can use that "label" on the backend to enforce the different retention windows for said content.
I see this post here from 2015: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/automatically-adding-labels-to-confluence-page/qaq-p/191934
This does not address the overall global approach. I am more interested in applying this across the board regardless of which template they use. For instance, if I do a quick create vs template in a space both can be unique templates but I want the enforcement to be done regardless. We have thousands of spaces and hundreds of thousands of pages so trying to enforce some unique template per space is not a viable solution.
Please let me know and Thank you!