Hi support,
Can you assist with an issue I'm having where I've granted a new user access to our Jira and Confluence platforms? The invitation emails are not being received by these users. I've tried sending them the link to join to no avail. I see from reading about it that it appears to do with the emails getting blocked. Can someone assist with this as I've tried to send the request multiple times?
Thanks in advance
Hi @Deshane Devenish , welcome to the Community!
There were a small number of emails on your domain that returned errors to our mail service, and were blocked from receiving additional emails. I've cleared these blocks, so further invitations should be sent if you retry now.
Based on the error codes our mail service received from Exchange Online Protection on your domain however, you may want to consider adding a Mail Flow rule in the Exchange Admin Center to allow incoming emails from our published IP range:
167.89.0.0/17, 192.174.80.0/20, 147.253.208.0/20, 168.245.0.0/17, 34.211.27.137, 34.211.27.236, 34.213.22.229, 34.249.70.175, 34.251.56.38, 34.252.236.245, 52.51.22.205, 54.187.228.111, 34.209.119.136, 34.211.27.82, 34.212.5.76, 34.253.110.0, 34.253.57.155, 35.167.157.209, 35.167.7.36, 52.19.227.102, 52.24.176.31, 54.72.208.111, 54.72.24.111, 54.77.2.231
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks Daniel,
That seems to have worked.
Kind regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.