Hello. I am looking to create a JIRA Automation job to peform the following function. I am making progress but am having some troubles getting it to work properly.
- Scheduled Automation job that runs once a day with a JQL that identifies any OPEN Issues of a certain type (e.g. "Agent on Leave" issue type). The number of open issues of this type should be small at any given time (maybe 2 or 3)
- Use the "Lookup" function to search for all open issues within the same JIRA Project as point 1 above
- Compare the Assignee of the Issues in point 2 above to the Assignee of the issues in Point 1 above and identify the issues in point 2 that are the same
- Email specific JIRA agents a list of issues in Point 2 above that have the same Assignee as the issues in Point 1 above
I'm having trouble comparing the Assignee field between these two lists of issues. Appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks
Kevin