Hi,
I accidentally deleted the wrong repository. Is there any way I can restore it? I just checked and I didn't have a local backup.
Hi, @ederhaytpg!
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
On some occasions, the support team can help recover core repository content, as long as the deletion happened within the last 7 days. We are unable to recover metadata (like PRs, comments, issue tracker) or any content that was deleted past 7 days.
With that said, I went ahead and created a support ticket for you using the email of your community account, so an engineer can check if the restoration is possible.
You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi @ederhaytpg
You will have to raise this with Atlassian to look into further
When I went through the support steps to find the right contact method, I ended up with only 2 options that were both "community support". Is there an easy way to get their attention here?
Awesome, thank you so much!
I'm glad to help, @ederhaytpg!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.