Good day! I am not receiving notifications, therefore I cannot access the repository.Spam folder checked.
Hi, @Ivan Burch!
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to your address. So I removed your email from this suppression list.
Could you please confirm if you receive the notifications now?
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi @Ivan Burch ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Could you please check this - https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/r0sbkfb70003 ? There were instances reported but it says it's normal now - https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/.
Please check and let me know in case you are still facing delay in email notifications.
Yes, I checked. The problem is not resolved, notifications are not received.
It's just that at one moment notifications for Bitbucket stopped coming, all other products are working correctly.
Yes, now everything is working))Thank you very much!)
Awesome, @Ivan Burch! Thanks for the confirmation!
Glad to hear now it's sorted!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.