hi,
does anyone can guide me how to change the issue type name once it is created?
i have tried to look at the project setting and issue type, but found nothing to change the name of it.
Hi @Zulfikar I Ramadhan ,
Welcome to Community!
Please refer below document on how to edit the issue type.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-edit-and-delete-an-issue-type/
Please note that you must be a Jira administrator with the Administer Jira permissions to add, edit, or delete issue types in company-managed projects.
Thanks,
Avinash
Hi @Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Thanks for your feedback, actually I do have the role of administrator.
When I take a look at the Issue Type it is named as "Task", but when trying to create ticket it is showing another name "Multiple Assignment" instead of "Task".
So how can I change from "Multiple Assignment" to "Task" ?
Regards,
Zulfikar
You would like to add issue type Task to your project or you would like rename the "Multiple Assignee" issue type t Task?
If you would like to add then
Thanks,Avinash
I dont want to add new issue type, but I would like to rename the "Multiple Assignee" issue type to "Task"
Thanks all for your helpful advice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.