Hi experts
I need some help with an issue. I have a form with a field for picking files/attachments, type File/Attachment. Let's call this field myFiles
In this file, I can have 1,2,....., n files attached. I am triggering an IFTTT onModified that sends an Email with the files of that record. My problem is when the files are to heavy as to be sent by email. That's why I would like to know how to get the total size of all the files of one record, to trigger the email with the files in case they're less than 20MB in total and another different email without the files attached, including a link to a local resource in that case.
Is that possible? I think I should use a condition with something like:
myFiles.asAttachments.virtualfunctionhere:<SizeLimit (20MB) in this case
but I can't find the right one.
Could you help me with this? Thank you.