Hi Team.
I am using custom field in my project. Is there any process that auto clears these notes field by weekly. Is this can be doable. Please some one help me to get this done.
Thanks!
Kiran
Hi Udhay,
You can create an Automation rule with the add-on app Automation For Jira. Use a Scheduled trigger that runs once a week with new action to Edit issue and then select the field and put no value in it.
Hi John.
We are not using automation plugin. Is it possible to do another way.
Udhay Kiran
Not that I am aware of - you would need some type of add-on
Is it possible to do with Scripting?
Hi @Udhay Kiran
As @John Funk mentioned doing it using Automation is probably the simplest method.
Other options.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.