Hello all,
We want to introduce a reminder system that works somewhat like that: As soon as an assignee has commented an issue, a timer starts (for example 7 days) and when time is up and the user has not commented back, he receives en e-Mail reminder to respond in time.
Same goes other way round, so if the assignee doesn't respond in a set timeframe to an user comment he is notified as well.
I have been thinking to do this via SLAs. However, I only have the option to notify me when the SLA is breached and also only for "time to first response" and "time to resolution", but I want it unconditioned: Aforementioned notification should take place on BOTH sides regardless of how many comments were added etc. I also did not manage to get this implemented via automation.
Is there any possibility to do it that way or do I have to look for a completely different approach?
PS: I can't program so writing myself a little script is not really an issue....