Hi,
We have this working workflow for a custom issue type called Access Request.

In short, once a request is approved, the issue transitions to status IN PROGRESS then we have a few dependencies which decide which of the following statuses is possible. Currently I have an issue with the marked transition which goes from IN PROGERSS to Resolved. That's the Resolve transition which in its purpose is connected to the Access Created transition.
The purpose is that when an approved request has been realized (creating user access in IN PROGRESS status) the created credentials are sent to a user. This step is documented when an issue is transitioned with Credential sent from ACCESS CREATED to RESOLVED status. We need this documented for external users who gain access through an Access Request.
As you can see, the RESOLVED status can be reached directly from IN PROGRESS status as well. But in the event that a user is external, I don't want to allow this direct transition because the sent credentials must be documented.
We have a custom single-select field in our screen called Employee Type which includes an option called External. Using this field and the External option, I created a condition in transition Access Created defining that if Employee Type equals External this transition is enabled. I'm using the JSU plugin and their condition, Value Field (JSU) Condition. The field is set with its name and the option with its ID.
On the other side I applied another condition. In direct Resolve transition from IN PROGRESS I created a condition that Employee Type does not equal External. I want to achieve that this transition is not possible when Employee Type equals External. Which is why I conditioned it to work only when Employee Type does not equal External, again using the Value Field (JSU) Condition.
BUT! In a test Access Request that I created, the transition Resolve is still possible. Meaning that the workflow condition does not work as expected. In the image below I marked Resolve as not possible with a red diagonal line because it should not be there, Access Created transition should stay possible because our Employee Type equals External.

At the same time the condition I set for the transition Access Created works as expected. In the picture above, you can see it in the Workflow dropdown, while below, where Employee Type does not equal External, the transition isn't there because the set condition will not allow it.

Can you help me with the above condition in the direct Resolve transition going from status IN PROGRESS to RESOLVED, please? Resolve should not be a possible transition in status IN PROGRESS when Employee Type equals External.
We are using:
- Jira Server v8.13.2
- JSU plugin v2.27.0